Saturday, May 27, 2006

Declaration of Principles

Ok, this is all new to me so please be patient. My name is Arthur and I am 39 years old. I spent 18 years working as a clerk in a large video rental store in the suburbs of Philadelphia. During that time I watched a hell-of-a-lot of movies. Having said that, I have acquired a whole-lot of useless information over those years as well. So, what will this blog be about? I haven't the faintest idea. I left the video store business in 2004. I love movies and now that I don't deal with them on a day-to-day basis, I no longer have the opportunity to discuss, recommend or not recommend films to the dozens of loyal customers who use to rent from our store. So, I guess that's what this blog will be about. A chance to fill a void in my otherwise dull life! Along the way I'll try to provide a few "strange but true" tales from my days behind the counter. Some of those stories are legendary, others just weird. Feel free to give your opinion on any of the films discussed here, or anything else for that matter.


Find your movie at MoviesUnlimited.com.

1 comment:

Gerald McD said...

I saw your comment on my blog regarding the movie database software. I hope it works for you as well as it has for me.

Looks like you have some interesting articles here. I will enjoy reading them now and in the future.